What interest for SEO?
With MouseTracker it is as if you were behind the customer when he makes his purchase on your site.
This module saves clicks and mouse movements of your visitors. This technology close to the eye-tracking is more profitable. It is based on reading attitudes ; the mouse is often close to the area of reading (cursor reading), moreover visitors sometimes click and select texts that interest them the most. These results are presented graphically so you can see the most attractive areas for visitors and attitudes of your customers.
The module has two modes:
1) Hot and Cold Zones
Can superimpose on pages of the site a "heat map" showing the areas where the mouse is more or less present or where there has clicks. These areas are displayed as gradient (from red to blue). This mode allows you to see in a look areas which attract the attention of the visitor.
2) Individual mouse following
Will display exactly the course of the mouse of your visitors. You can view the course of several visitors simultaneously. When using this mode, a timer appears and while time passes the mouse positions and clicks are displayed. You have the ability to accelerate time or to pause.
This last mode is useful for exploring the path through which passed your best customers and discover the elements which were encourage or discourage him. More, MouseTracker makes the overlap between the visitor ID and customer ID. In other words, if the client with the ID 15 is identified and you filter on the client #15, MouseTracker will also tell you the recordings of his mouse before when he was identified.
In both modes you can filter data to display only records of some visitors or customers or to use a certain time interval.
- Hot and cold areas of the site
- Possibility to place movements and clicks of the mouse on your page or to present one or the other
- Scale the gradient and correspondence with the number of visitors
- Strengthening of the hot spots for better viewing
- Individual mouse following
- Speed up, slow down, reset and pause the animation of the mouse
- View multiple clicks on the same place
- Features in common with both modes
- View the browsing history of visitors
- Adjust the opacity of the Heat Map or of mouse cursors that are superimposed on the website
- Filter results displayed on:
- The ID of one or more customers
- The ID of one or more visitors
- A number of random visitors
- A date range
- Take only clicks or movements
- Show/hide information to navigate normally on the site and display it in one click when you need
- Reduce the MouseTracker panel
- Script for mouse recording
- Setting the precision of the mouse (avoids record two positions while the mouse has moved very slightly)
- Ability to specify the DOM element in the page to be monitored
- Setting the time interval between two recordings of mouse movement